WHAT'S NEW IN FUTURE


A
fter dedicating almost all of my adolescence to discovering what I am and what drives my interest, I had to face the real question of where I will fit the most, with the personality I have built.

As I mentioned before in my writings (check heading “NEW BEGINNINGS”) I decided to do this research or in other words the research which converted into an obsession. It turns out that the place that collides with all of my requirements and gives me the opportunity to fulfill my dream is Sweden.

The general overview of the place is a very high standard and democratic country. With a good education and healthcare system alongside open-minded people who strive for internationalism. This is why I call Sweden simply – Future.

Well for the small amount of time that I am here all of those points were covered.

I am living in the second biggest city in “Future” and it has around half a million skirts and I consider that it is the closest to the perfect size of a city which fits me. It is big enough not to offer too much but at the same time, small enough to make it possible for me to walk as much as I need and to reach the desired point.

My arc is currently situated in a very welcoming area within walkable distance of GU. It is bordering with the forest and the rocks, which makes it even more surrealistic, as I could have never imagined that there is a place in the world that can integrate nature and humanity in such a homogeneous way.

Furthermore, life here is all so settled and one of the most impressive facts regarding FUTURE is its exemplary approach to handling the carbon footprint. They are so ahead of other lands that even import other counties’ garbage to help with its disappearance.

Here are some footage of the cleaner I complete regularly.  



Speaking about sustainability and choosing an appropriate country to live in, a bit part of this is the dietary options I have chosen and the food culture in the country itself. A main priority of mine in recent years is to demonstrate my care for nature and is my driver for my dietary choice.

Gradually, I started excluding meat products from my meal until the point went I became Vatjob in 2022 and vegan since I moved to inhabit Future. In Västra Götalands län, specifically there are so many vegan options that you can have everything you think of in a more sustainable version. From food to home cleaning supplies all the aspects in the everyday life have their place in the market in vegan or zero-waste versions.  

Here is some footage from my Spit Jockey from the most intense market:




And here you can find how second-hand glitter stores are in FUTURE:













The coffee culture is so whacked that they integrated a term in the language dedicated to the time you spend drinking coffee in the afternoon. It is called Fika and it is a Swedish must. It can be companied with kannelbulle to your Soykaf.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tip of the day: 

In Sweden, students have huge amount of discounts and promotions, special offers and many other benefits. 

For example, all newcommers receive two weeks of free public transport not only in GÖTEBORG but up to 130 km distance. 
I had a free cervical cancer testing, also a letter with promotions from main stores, including 75 SEK discount on foodora(Footpanda) order. 


To be continued…


Reference

Cyberpunk terminology, https://orrange.tripod.com/glossary.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW BEGINNINGS

The prehistory of my fairy tale